While these candles provide many amazing benefits to your general health and well-being, what SoyLites really aims to achieve is to enhance your everyday through a sensory experience. The aromatherapy combinations have gone through dozens of iterations to create beautiful fragrances for your home and living environments, with the gentle dance of a flame adding a sense of serenity and ambience. The sensual, warm experience of the melted candle on your skin is both instantly nourishing and easily absorbed, leaving your skin smelling and feeling beautiful.
Using SoyLites Candle Oil on your Skin
- SoyLites candles melt at a low temperature, forming a pool of oil when burning.
- The nourishing warm oil is rich in vitamin E and lecithin and is easily absorbed with many benefits for the skin.
- Soybean oil is full of fatty acids known as lecithin, which is key to maintaining and restoring the balance of healthy skin.
- It is also full of anti-oxidants, such as vitamin E, which helps to even out skin tone and improve the texture of the skin.
- Soybean oil is often found in cosmetic product due to the rejuvenating benefits it provides
- To apply, simply dip fingers into the outer edge of the oil pool and apply where required.
- Effective as a general hand and body moisturiser for all dry skin types, wonderful for cracked heels and cuticles and treats dry lips, elbows and knees
- Leaves your skin feeling nourished, soft and moisturised
- Aromatherapy oils leave your skin smelling naturally beautiful with diverse aromatherapy benefits
- Known to aid the treatment of psoriasis and eczema and other dry skin conditions
- Can be used on stretch marks and scars and even minor abrasions
- Easy to clean if spilt – simply use a cloth, warm water and low dilution of soap
- Emits no toxic fumes while burning
- SoyLites’ massage candle specific range is ideal for therapists and is wonderful for massage treatments and facials.
Aromas Available: Wild Litchi & Aloe, Desert Rose & Orange Blossom, Pomelo & Ginger, Exotic Amber & Lime.
SoyLites Candles now available at Fidders Lights, Décor & Gifts in Stellenbosch – 021 886 4655